- Realtime Writing – Immediately translates the steno written on the stenograph machine and displays it on the computer screen through a USB cable or Bluetooth Wireless technology connecting the steno machine to a laptop computer. We also send realtime data to a CaseView receive system or ASCI/ANSI file.
- Medical/Technical Transcription – Our fully trained and experienced staff has gone through rigorous training & testing with the Massachusetts Court Reporters Association as well as the National Court Reporters Association. Continuing education is absolutely necessary to maintain the highest level of qualification.
- One-Week Standard Delivery – With utilization of state-of-the-art equipment, Laplante & Associates, Inc. is capable of producing your transcript on the same day, overnight, or with one-week delivery. We will gladly e-mail entire transcripts to any e-mail address.
- Video Services – Laplante & Associates, Inc. is more than happy to provide audiovisual depositions using Certified Legal Video Specialists. Videotape editing and in-court playback services are also available.
- Interpreter Services – Laplante & Associates, Inc. is pleased to provide foreign language interpreters for any deposition using Superior Court-approved language interpreters.